Home           Mains           Sweets           Snacks / Drinks           News           About           Shop Online

Desert Flakes Roast Vegetables

I'm having a super busy week, with a headcold on top of it, and am heafing off this weekend to Newcastle for a photo session and workshop. So I've decided to share one of my regular sides that I make to accompany all sorts of meals - especially when I'm in this busy / poorly kind of mood! Roasting anything speaks of comfort food for me, and this is pretty much a toss-in-the-oven dish, which I also love.


Ingredients

3 cups roasting vegetables, cut into even pieces (keep in mind cooking times when chopping veg to cook all together - for instance, cut carrots fairly long to accompany small-medium chopped potatoes).
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Outback Pride Desert Flakes
Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste

Method

Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius, with roasting pan inside.

Toss vegetables in the olive oil and Desert Flakes to combine. Add to the hot roasting pan and reduce oven to 180 degrees. Sprinkle pepper and salt over the top.

Roast for approximately 45 minutes.

No comments: